the end of one ca heralds another ca.... the thought of it really makes me fruastrated! And though Jack proclaimed that the ca was easy, I made many mistakes. Sigh! Just hope that I won't fail ! Enough of cas!!!
THis weekend has been extremely fun!!! Together with my goup of secondary school friends, I went to watch soccer at my friend's house. I must confess that I was never an avid football fan. The only football players that I am more familiar come from Man U. BUt this England- Turkey football match was really good, though no goals were scored!
Turkey players really turned me off with their lack of sportsmanship. It's a good thing that Beckham did not lose his cool but my friends and I caught him scolding **** off to another turkish player when he tried to touch his head.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home