Learning to let go of the ego
HA
Friday, June 29, 2007
I can't believe that I am on You Tube. A video on our trekking trip created by Dennis. THanks, Dennis...
here is the link www.cybernaute.blogspot.com
posted by Leo at
5:20 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Leo
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
MTH campus...We were quite impressed by the depart...
Gy, a student at MTH who studied in Singapore b4.
On our way to Pokhara, we met this friendly Israel...
We visited Land for the Homeless- the place where ...
I'm finally back in Singapore. It has been a fruit...
I have always enjoyed solitude. Some quiet time fo...
SMC has withdrawn its recommended charges for GPs ...
Oops...Today is a bad day for me... I only realise...
After much consideration, I have decided to do 5+ ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home