I'm finally back in Singapore. It has been a fruitful and enjoyable 6 weeks at Nepal. Lots of memorable events and experiences. Pls enjoy my photos.
It was a coincidence that we met C, L , J and A at Changi Airport. We were on the same
scheduled flight to Kathmandu!
Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport. The airport was chaotic... I almost couldn find my backpack as my backpack was dumped at a corner of the airport. OUtside the airport was even worse, with so many ppl crowding round us offering to carry our bags and driving us to some hotels. Al has to give USD 5 bucks just to get rid of these ppl... Of course, I was very annoyed with the hotel ppl who agreed to fetch us to the hotel but did not stop those ppl from harrassing us. The driver probably got some commission.
Busy streets in Kathmandu! Air is so polluted!
Lunch at Freak Street
Typical Nepali Cuisine
At Durbur Square, Kathmandu
Durbur Square
S. Temple
Labels: Nepal Trip

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home