HA

Friday, October 17, 2003

Very sorry that my blog does not have any column for comments. Still finding out how to go about doing and finding timeto add in newer features. Just read the papers today on my way to school and I guess everyone should know by now about the tragic incident involving a SAF man. I am extremely glad the government has been transparent about the recent events unfolding in SAF and has decided to investigate to improve on the safety measures in the SAF...

As for today, I did nothing much except driving. I have just completed my stage one, proceeding to stage two the following week. Looking through the modules set by BBDC, I realised that many of the modules are repeated... I really regretted enrolling in a school instead of finding a private driving instructor... let me see, By now, I have incurred close to nine hundred dollars.*gasp*

Tomorrow will be PDP... Sigh, have to make an extra trip to nuh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home