HA

Friday, November 26, 2004

Met Vincent at BV mrt station while on my way home... We were talking, talking and then I asked him whether he's free to accompany me to Pasir Ria Community library to borrow some books...

Vincent introduced to me some good fantasy books by Terry Brooks + David Eddings which I started reading upon reaching home. Managed to finish one book and couldn't keep my hands off the rest of the books... Looks like it's another wasted weekend doing no school work. Those books r addictive and it seems like the interest in reading has been rekindled in me... Hopefully this interest won't fade out too fast...

Vincent treated me to Mcdonald and both of us ordered Mc Spicy Meal... The service was bad... I had to make 2 trips to the counter just to get an adequate supply of chilli, curry and barbeque sauce which the counter-girl had conveniently forgotten to ask... I was kind enuff not to give my my irritated look when I thought of the meagre pay they r earning...

Dinner talk rangesdfrom Vincent's first aid moon-lighting to school work to everything under the sun... I commented that learning more about sexually transmitted diseases really scare the hell out of me (ok, just an exaggeration but u get my drift..) and his reply? I am going to make sure that my future wife goes for a full body clinical examination + complete serological tests... I was amused by his reply and couldn't stop laughing for some time... Yah, I kind of agree with him partially, esp in this zhao1 san1 ta1 si4 era where infectious diseases are spreading like wild fire...

Sometimes, we got to know a person well enuff and not jump into hasty conclusions of a person's character, etc... Most of the times, Our impressions , views r just too tainted to trust...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home