HA

Monday, November 22, 2004

Phew! Yesterday mdc's presentation went smoothly without any major glitches. I was so afraid of screwing up the presentation that I re- read my printed stuff on Kamma, making mental notes on what points to elaborate on... As a result, the nearly two hours presentation just passed swiftly because I have too much to cover... In fact, I was rambling on and on without much pauses and I mispronounced some words, perhaps due to my nervousness!

Yesterdauy was also my first time leading the opening and closing ceremony which I realise isn't as hard as what I initially thought to be... Only that I must keep reminding myself to hit the gong at the start and end...

I feel rejuvenated every dc meeting. It reaffirms my beliefs and strengthens my resolution to continue the Buddhist path. The support from Sangha is incredible... I always feel inspired by a few of my seniors who has so much morality and equanimity in them. In contrast, I am still battling my inner demons, questioning myself constantly about some questions... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home