Just when I thought that I have enuff of anime movies- Sky Captain, Sharks Tale, etc, here comes the Incredibles, a film that had me riveted to my seat and laughing from the start to the end. Yes, it was that good . Dare I say, it’s even better than Shrek 2 , A bug’s life, anime all of which I enjoyed too. My $8.50 was well spent! What a long time since that happened ok, the plot wasn’t as jaw-dropping as sixth sense, but the lively and witty dialogue, coupled with interesting characters and superb animations left audiences wanting for more…At least the jokes were definitely not as slapstick as Sharks’ Tale!
I shan’t reveal the plot lest I spoil the fun and excitement of movie-goers. Only that the characters have superpowers … Maybe it’s my fascination with superpowers since most movies I enjoyed Spiderman, X man, etc involved some kind of supernatural phenomenon or powers. On this note, I noticed many similarities bet The Incredibles and other superhero movies… Like the “weapon”, the machines… Ha, just couldn’t resist leaking out some bits and pieces of info about the movie…
The Incredibles was the third movie I watched this week, the most no. of movies I watched in a week… ok, I knoe it’s extravagant and my pockets r almost 99% burnt but I treat it as a form of post-exam celebration…
I haven’t been doing much these few days, slacking at home, chilling out with friends, etc. I haven’t been doing much exercise and need I be reminded of the the consequences of a sedentary lifestyle? =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home