HA

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Finally the dreadful MBBS is over. It has been an exceedingly long year for all of us... I am glad that I am finally out of the system. No more 2 weekly tests, no more osces, osses, mcqs or gimmicks that were created to "enhance" our learning. Most importantly, no more anxiety and worry. When I look back, I really wonder how did i manage to go thru all these? I believe it's the same for most medical students except for the exceptional few who make studying their hobby.

I look at future batches with much sympathy. Cos they will be going through an additional hurdle of mini-mbbs in year 3, and other "innovative" stuff created by the brainwaves of others ... I finally realise why there are no Nobel laureates or great innovations in Singapore... Cos all the students are burnt out by the time they reach their adulthood... Most of us would choose the tried and tested way. We shun risks not because we are afraid of the unknown, but that we are simply jaded and tired...

ok... enuff of my ranting... got to go pack up my cluttered room and make new resolutions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home