HA

Monday, October 20, 2003

Last weekend has been a busy one. Besides mugging for the upcoming CA, I went out with my friends for dinner at EDO sushi. I ordered a set meal (Unagi) which cost around eleven dollars in total. Too bad didn't get to watch Infernal Affairs 2 but heard that it was as good as Infernal Affairs one. Did anyone catch the scene when Eric Tseng pat the backside of Carina Lau. I heard that this was done spontaneously and Carina was so shocked that she stared at Eric Tseng. But fortunately, being old friends with Eric Tseng, she did not pursue the matter and just laughed it off. As for the performances of the two newcomers, I heard it was better than expected...

Speaking about movies, there are so many good movies coming up, one of which is the final sequel of Matrix which I think most people would give it a miss judging from the fact that not many could understand Matrix Reloaded was all about, including myself. (But I managed to get bits and pieces of information from my other friends... Still not willing to give up on this hard-to-comprehend movie.

And Of course, who can miss out LORD OF THE RINGS!!!!
I love the music played in Lord of the RIngs ... How majestic the music was...

Sunday was spent mugging, as well as watching tv... There's a great tvb show called fa2 wang2 yi1 ren2... Basically it 's about how A- Shen (my all time favourite actress Guo Ke Ying) became a lawyer... What I like about this show is 1) the actress herself and 2) the jokes. Any shows by A-list actress Kuo will hardly be bad! Believe me: just watch it and you will find time passes so quickly that b4 you know, two hours have gone)

Enough of movies.. gotta get back to snelling... Good Luck to all medicine students for CA3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home