Ha, after coming back from australia, I feel like i am in the transition state of morphing into a marsupial, sleeping more than I usually do. Perhaps, it's because of the gloomy climate which has this soporific effect on me, luring me to slumberland. So Besides sleeping, I have been watching loads of tv, devouring every mega movie shown on channel 5, however archaic they may be and of course, the usual drama serials like csi miami, oc, nip tuck ... Reality shows like The Apprentice and The Amazing Race and the bimbotic A simple life are a must-watch for me too! I haven't been going out too often except when I have no choice but to give tuition. Looking foward to my jc dinner outing and my sec school outing to wild wild wet... Heard a lot of negative comments about this latest themepark but hopefully, it will be better than what i have in mind...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home