I have been listening to songs from American Idol Season 3 contestants. Listening to these songs bring back such fond memories of constant sms-ings and endless discussions among friends who sux and who rocks. Perhaps I have been too harsh on performers like Jasmine Trias but I still hold on to my views about her off-tune and constipated-like singing. But I still listen faithfully to her songs without skipping them expect for those songs sung in disco night. Inseparable and Dun let the sun go down me were her best performances. Breathe was totally disastrous and I never fail to cringe when she can’t hit those high notes. Fantasia really deserves to win , come to think of it, as she has the most consistent performances among the contestants and I really love her version of What are you doing for the rest of your life and Summertime. Jennifer Hudson is great with Circle of Life and I have nothing. Latoya London ‘s Somewhere and Someone saved me tonight is so well-sung that I try not to listen to it when I am happy because my spirits will sink . Camile Velasco Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, though not really well-sung got me playing again and again because it has such a nice tune. Not to forget Diana Degarmo with her Dun Cry Out Loud , Think and I believe…
I never get to re-hear the songs sung by the male contestants simply bcos my friend only likes the female singersand therefore, only have songs sung by female contestants on his cd!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home