HA

Sunday, July 18, 2004

It’s both appalling and upsetting to know how insensitive some people can be. Ok, perhaps it was an oversight on my part to expound my beliefs on others , though I still didn’t think that it was anywhere near preaching. Ha, Imagine what a rude shock I had when I heard the sudden “I think this is a total pile of bullshit” comment and till now, I feel that the comments were too harsh and unwarranted.  To shoot down someone beliefs without proper understanding and justification is not showing the person due respect for that belief he has held so strongly thus far. Like there are many of my friends’ beliefs that I am cynical and sceptical about but I dun shoot it down IN FRONT OF THE PERSON”S FACE! To say I wasn’t the least offended at the point in time would be deceiving myself  but I believe that remark was not deliberate. To the person who may be reading my blog, I am NOT ANGRY or PISSED with you, because I am not someone who bear overnight grudges! Heck, maybe I’m just being too sensitive!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home