HA

Sunday, July 18, 2004

It’s a real big torture having to drag myself out of bed at 7am early Sunday morning after a tiring Saturday to teach tuition. All thanx to my student who changed the afternoon tuition timing last minute as he had to go for some band performance in the afternoon. I proposed cancelling or postponing the lesson but he refused for he had a science common test on Monday.  Sigh… I have no choice but to cramp three tuition sessions in one day without any break in between besides hopping from one place to another. I have this dark premonition that I won’t be able to juggle my busy school workload with my tuition once school reopens and I am planning to drop one of my student come to the worst or at least reduce the number of lessons to two per month.

 

I have this pr6 tuition kid whom I am starting to dislike very much because of his hyperactiveness and his innumerable antics. For eg: It’s quite usual for him to have stomachache in the middle of the lesson  and the number of times he go to the toilet to pee really makes one suspect he is suffering from diabetes mellitus or insipidus. I tried complaining to his mother once but there was no improvement at all. Really wish to drop him but being a responsible tutor, I can’t do so at these crucial months.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home