I'm currently doing some research on Karma and rebirth... Hopefully, the presentation on 22 Nov will be a thought provoking one! Initially, I was planning for a sutta but there were many requests for a karma presentaion... SO decided to push the sutta study to a much later date...
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Previous Posts
- Surprisngly, I'm getting hooked to Singapore idol,...
- My 20th Birthday was especially memorable... =) A ...
- Finally, the much dreaded cas r finally over!!!
- I adore Anne Rice and always will... Though I hav...
- Once again, Anne Rice has done the unthinkable by ...
- I am dead tired after last week's packed schedule....
- To the person who wrote the comment for my previou...
- Attended a highly interesting talk by Dr Teo yeste...
- Haven't been blogging much these days! I am just t...
- Joanne Peh was robbed of her wildcard! I am so ang...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home