Learning to let go of the ego
HA
Thursday, December 09, 2004
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Won't be blogging for quite some time ... lost interest in blogging =)
posted by Leo at
9:08 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Leo
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Went for mdc yesterday despite feeling tired... We...
Weeks of physical inactivity has taken a toll on m...
Met Vincent at BV mrt station while on my way home...
Much as i love Singapore, I agree with what Gupte,...
JB, I update my post very regularly, right???
Just read Christine's blog and never thought that ...
Dear Blog, I realise that many ppl are agonising ...
I found a new channel u show for me to go crazy .....
Phew! Yesterday mdc's presentation went smoothly w...
So Huang Na's father finally broke his silence yes...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home