ok the constant teasings are starting to get on my nerves. I am not angry or anything, just silently hoping that i can put this whole episode behind me. The universal truth : everything is impermanent and that forms the basis of my thinking... so there's no point on clinging to these entities(whatever they are) However, easier said than done...
I just completed reading JB's latest entry. Ya... Buddhism really shapes my belief, just like how Christianity has shaped JB's beliefs. I am glad to have come into contact to buddhism and hope that every of my actions and thoughts will be permeated by the Noble Eight Fold Path. I still do not believe in a universal god and a all-size-fit-one heaven... Pardon me but that's just too simplistic!
How can someone who has live virtuously for his/her whole life burn in hell just because he doesn't believe in a omnipotent god while someone who has committed heinous crimes enjoys life in heaven once he believes in god...to me, it just doesn't make sense to me and it has continued to puzzle me...
Maybe i shouldn't have written the above paragraph after all... just sows more discord to an unsolvable conumdrum... In the buddhist philosophy, there exists 31 planes of existence of which some planes are the so-called heaven in the christian's way of saying... but is it the main aim of a buddhist to get to those heaven realms... Unfortunately, like what I have written previously, everything will eventually end... no such thing as a permanent heaven for me to live happily after. Eventually, once the good karma has been used up, being can still end up in the human realm... The only way to achieve "salvation" is to get out of samsara and achieve nirvana... The movie matrix is a pretty accurate version of the buddhist philosophy...
I know it frightens many when i told them about what i have just said. Ya, but really there is-nothing to be afraid of if one understands / comprehends Dharma=Dependent Origination... I am just afraid that my life will be prematurely terminated, preventing me from practising dharma...
ok, enuff of my rumblings... May all achieve nirvana and be free from sufferings...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home