HA

Friday, December 15, 2006

It's a funny feeling. When it's still school term, u start thinking of the hols, planning what to do . But when the hols really start, U wish that school will start soon. It's when u have so much free time to yourself that bad habits start to rear their ugly head and feelings of emptiness start eating away u.

And F problems remain unsolvable. Sigh. Never ending saga. Wtf.
U cause us so much misery. How can U expect me to forgive u? I can't even bear to look at ur face without feeling angry. U only know how to unload ur shit and expect others to clear ur shit, while U continue with ur heck-care attitude. U cause me to be emotionally- disturbed and the emotional scarring will stay with me this life-time. I knoe u dun care but dun U dare claim credit, cos u dun deserve it n i won't allow it. I shall pay u back whatever I owe u this lifetime. Hopefully, i will have nothing to do with u the nxt lifetime bcos u bring nothing except anger, anguish and misery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home