My spacebar is not working! I am using the on-screen keyboard which makes typing painfully slow... Have been wanting to blog but bcos of my faulty spacebar, I couldn't. This holiday has been particularly busy- zigzagging from one place to another,meeting up with friends
Met up with my sec school classmates. Glad to see everyone doing well with their schoolwork, personal life, career plans. Proud that we are still in contact with one another despite our busy schedules. This outing, though, was full of surprises when S made an unexpected announcement in an unexpected manner which left many reeling in shock... ok, i'm exaggerating but at the very least surprised.
New year is starting in 2 days' time which unfortunately marks the end of my 2 weeks holidays. It has been a crazy 2 week holiday but i felt that i haven't played enough! It's never enough when u r having fun. i dread going back to school, mugging for the upcoming big exam... THe thought of going back to study is giving me the jitters!
I hope that everything will run smoothly in the upcoming new year... 2006 hasn't been a great year for me except for one thing. SO I'm definitely glad that 2006is coming to an end justwhen I felt I'm losing it all...
No matter what, I am grateful to be alive. Being alive means that i'm able to make my tiny contribution to humanity like bringing joy to those around me,etc I really ought to be satisfied with whatever I have... I am really fortunate to be in a state where i am today despite limited resources and i wish tothank all my friends.
Thanks A for listening to all my problems and being there for me when I felt really down. I really felt a great sense of relief after telling u what I have to say though it leaves a bittersweet aftertaste when I think of it subsequently... It was an emotional cartharsis for me. Somehow I felt that i have let u down but it's better this way, at least in my opinion. Just let it be, let it go....
Why is letting go the hardest thing to do?
Ok, b4 I start losing my coherence and go tangential, that's all for tonight...
Good night, Good Luck!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home