HA

Friday, November 07, 2003

My daily blog has become a weekly one.... WIll try to update more regularly provided i can find the time. THis week has been an extremely relaxing one as we have lesser lectures. Lessons ended at around 10,11 and never exceeded 12pm. On Monday, I went for my driving lesson and as usual got scolded by my other instructor... He complained that I was not concentrating on driving and my knowledge about my traffic rules are really bad... Guess I can't communicate really well with him. He will say out a string of directions, expecting me to remember but I, concentrating on the present moment, will forget what he had said previously... In the driving centre, I met one of my friend, Gina whom we discussed about our present lives in nus... Went back to NUS for mdc and then went for dinner with another friend..

I can't really remember what I did on Tuesday, except for the fact that I had PBL .... On Wednesday, went out with my friend Suay Wei who managed to get a day off for passing his military driving test. Together with another of my engine friend, Sean, we went to play pool at Orchard and then had a quick tea time. Afterwards, I went cycling with SW and I must say that it was an extremely bad day to cycle as it was drizzling. and I can't make sharp turns yet as my balance is still quite poor... I always have problems with balancing. Caused the gears of one bicycle to get stuck and was accused by the owner of the bicycle shop of speeding.. Ha...

Though it was my birthday on Thursday, it was just like any normal day. Recieved a birthday present from George, a book entitled Shanghai Baby written by some chinese author but was translated into English. My only birthday present after many years. Usually no one remembers my birthday as it falls on the season of exam period, let alone buy ing a present for me. But I must admit that seldom do I buy a present unless it's a group present. But I was extremely touched that my frineds, SW and WL wished me happy birthday... I am very guilty about not remembering their birthdays... I will take note of it. Even Xiuling wished me happy birthday, as she remembered that my birthday was one day after hers... Again felt guilty about not wishing her happy birthday but guess that she had a great birthday... Spent my time in Tampines Library studying Lipids Metabolism. Dozed off several times whilst studying. Fortunately the ppl sitting opp me did not complain or did anything nasty. BOught two yogurt, one strawberry and another yogurt... The taste was intoxicating.

Looking foward to tomorrow's outing "(Saturday') as I will be watching the much anticipated MATRIX with my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home