HA

Monday, July 19, 2004

An embittered person. QY told us that was what two years of RJ had moulded her into. And to a certain extent, it may be true for me too. I am dissatisfied with everything I have achieved. I was probably a much happier person back in Dunman High when there was less expectations of myself. It’s a different world in rj when everyone brandishes around with strings of a1s. I did not crack under the immense pressure but the dissatisfaction inside me grew when I realised how well-rounded and versatile students were. Good looks, good in sports, good academics, great wealth- some ppl just possess all of them.
I know  that I should be grateful with whatever I have achieved. There are tons of ppl who are less fortunate than me. I am…seriously.  Just that ppl tend to compare themselves with the upper echelons of society. I am no exception either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home