I went for mdc today, after a 3months hiatus. I am glad that I have gone for this session, because it reaffirmed my beliefs and renewed my faith. I am more determined to go for the remaining sessions left. A wave of serenity and calmness washed over me just by soaking in the atmosphere, listening to people giving inspiring and meaningful talks, however difficult to understand they can be. Hopefully, by attending more of such talks, i will gain some semblance of inner peace inside me and grow to be wiser.
I didn’t go for any of the dharma sessions since 1st pro , because I have been too caught up with materialism. Friends who knoe me well enough would understand what I mean.
In fact, my idealistic beliefs that I had before are becoming increasingly shaky as I question my long-held beliefs. Are my beliefs unsustainable and untenable in this complex world of today? Is my idealism misguided all along? I have no answers for these questions till today and am still finding the answers. All I know is that it’s difficult to balance realism with idealism .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home