Haven't been blogging much these days! I am just too busy to find any time to blog. just a quick sum up of whirlwind of events that happened last week...
Sat: Went out for tennis session with sw, ed, wl, kel ,kc and jason... Huh, quite glad that my tennis skills have improved by a little bit, though still far from the high standards set by sw ... (This is not meant to be an Assas--- I truly mean it!!!) At least there r more "in" shots and less ball watching... But my backhand still needs more strength and right stroke! It's really difficult to perfect tennis strokes... Hoping that Iwill be able to play a decent game by year end...
DIned at Viet COng, a newly established vietnam cafe offering thai-like cuisine... the quality of the food there was so-so, nothing spectacular... The portions were definitely miesrly! No one felt that their hunger was adequetely 'quenched'.
Didn't watch any movie due to lack of good shows... should have watched Saved! , if only christian "fundamentalists" hadn't opposed to the screening of the show, leading to a week delay... Nxt week, most probably will watch jackie chan new flick!
Went to carrefour instead to buy tennis balls to replace lost balls... Bought yoghurt, shower foam as well... Kinda took some time which perhaps irked ed, who was in a rush to his second outing.
Watched Farenheit 911 at sw's house... I am anti-Bush... Pls dun let Bush get re-elected... Kerry has nothing much to offer, but I consider his as a lesser evil to Bush who was purported to have links with Bin LAden family... I want the world to return to Bill CLinton era where there were much less massive conflicts!
Sun: Went to RS house for Karaoke session... My vocal range is really atrocious--- I can't reach low notes nor high notes... Halfway thru Jacky cheung "Zhu Fu", i was croaking, trying desperately to keep up with the rhythm and melody... But it just got better after 2 songs... Particularly impressive was RS who belted out love ballads, canto-pop songs like he's a professional singer, holding his concert... And his dance movements + expression r really natural... What can I say? A true performer... Juliana and Kareen were excellent singers too! I sang "Ku Sha" together with Kareen, a really depressing song which brought upon me a pensive mood for the next couple of minutes...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home