just a quick blog entry as i have to sleep soon, or maybe watch the swimming race btw ian thorpe and phleps if i am still awake by then... ok, nothing much has happened last week, except lectures, tutorials and histo pracs... I have to rush for tuition right after my lectures, and probably bcos of exhaustion accumulated over the months and triggered by the rushing up and down this week, i fell ill on sat and sun, sleeping my whole sunday away... I have since recovered from my illness, but my head still feels like being smacked by a bat from behind, which is probably why I took such a long time thinking through concepts and answering some questions... Hopefully, my fried brain will repair itself soon (cell-stress response... haha just joking) , or i'll have serious trouble catching up with my work...
I watched catwoman on sat, despite running a fever and having a terrible running nose... The movie was such a disappointment, nothing like spiderman... Cliched plots (kind of expected), cliched dialogue, etc... No wonder it was given such a bad review... My friends were truly bored and i'm no exception either... I had to force myself through the show so as to make my 8.50 worth!
Mdc welcome tea just ended ... Only a few juniors came in spite of the effort put in by the seniors printing flyers, making lollipops... I am rather disappointed with the attendance but we have prepared for the worst knowing that the predominant m1 population comprises of mainly christians... Yet, the welcome tea was a success, considering how smoothly the games went as planned. Charades was really phenomenal: Our seniors were so brilliant that we think that we have insulted their intelligence by setting such easy questions... In the middle of the game, we decided to come up with more interesting movie titles, song titles and proverbs... which stumbled them initially... nonetheless, they managed to guess these titles... eg wuthering heights, crime and punishment, all roads lead to rome, toxic, inseparable... wow!
I enjoy myself thoroughly tonight! and hopefully, more juniors would come to know about the benefits of dc ... A big round of applause to everyone who has contributed to welcome tea one way or another!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home