Watched "The Pacifier" on Sat with my friends... It reminded me of "Kindergarden Cop", but still... it was entertaining, esp after weeks of not watching any movies. Must seize the opportunity to watch more movies before the price hike. Unfortunately there are not many good movies this season... "Star Wars: Episode 3" will only be out on May... Maybe that's the reason for having the price hike after May 1.
Now that exams are over, I have so much free time that I think i am going crazy... The holidays are so badly planned that I have no one to ask out as most of nus students are preparing for their exams.
Still looking for ways to spend my remaining time meaningfully. Luckily Our anat group planned a gathering at li hao's house on Thursday... And today... I am in school, together with JB and Jack, going to Yunnan later to buy Year 3 books... I thought we were rather Ks to buy books this week until I read from someone's blog that half of our batch has bought their books... Some ppl even bought books immediately after neuro exam... Amazing!!!
Wondering whether to go for DC later... I really should go for dc to renew my faith... It's funny how one can veer off the middle path so easily... But the fact that having to make a trip back to nus again after buying books from Yunnan really puts me off... Sigh..
I finally solved a problem of mine that has been lurking around since january... One problem less and I can concentrate on solving other problems... Why do I have so many unsolvable problems? I feel lighter after the "confrontation" but it's a bittersweet aftertaste...
Maybe I am just not ready... Sometimes we just have to live with the decisions, good or bad and hope for the best...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home