The year is coming to an end and this is my first blog post. I guess no one will know that i have resumed my blogging and i intetd to keep it like that. Blogging offers me an avenue to vent my pent-up emotions... However, if you happen to stumble upon this new post, pls
let me know...
Lately, I have been feeling crappy and I can't shake off these feelings,mood. But rest assured, I am not suffering from depression-I'm still able to sleep well, eat well, and definitely no suicidal tendencies. =) And surprisingly there is no cause.
Ok, maybe it's because of unresolved conflicts in my unconscious mind. But for some problems, there are just no solutions. And what do U do with problems which U have no solutions? U just have to ignore these problems and carry on living. These problems will continue to haunt u for the rest of your life but U gotta live with them and play down the magnitude of problems.
We like to convince ourselves that we are happy ppl but how many of us r truly happy? The truth is that there is no real long lasting happiness. Happiness and sadness are inseparable and they are mirror images of each other. Once happiness has passed, we are filled by this void of emptiness which is inevitably going to be filled with sadness and despair. We may try to replace this void with adrenaline-pumping activities but ultimately, this void will always be there, waiting to engulf us when we are most vulnerable.
Life in itself is a huge graveyard and the sooner we come to realise this truth, the better off we are. U may disagree with my opinions but deep down inside, U know that I am right... So stop living in denial.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home