Learning to let go of the ego
HA
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
U never stop grieving. U think that time will heal everything, but the pain never goes away. It stays with u & lies dormant, catching u when u least expect.
That's life., I suppose.
posted by Leo at
2:38 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Leo
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Religion is a double-edged sword. It is supposed t...
The year is coming to an end and this is my first ...
This is my first post of 2006... I have a lot to b...
It has been a long time since I felt appreciated. ...
MDC has 2 new members this year! and these 2 m1s s...
War and Beauty is an excellent show! No wonder it ...
It's just first week into my surgery posting and I...
Alas, Clinical posting test has ended!!! It wasn't...
I feel less motivated than before, partly because ...
Clinical posting in cgh is coming to an end. kinda...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home