Pardon me for my laziness. I have been wanting to update this blog but somehow it never works out... Yesterday was an extremely busy day. I attended lecture from 8-12 , after which I went to SRC to play badminton with both KC and Jason. Sigh, my badminton skills are as bad as before. THe range is still quite amall, despite my countless efforts to exert more momentum to the shuttlecock. Perhaps my technique is really wrong. Went to swim later... Spent almost all the 1hr soaking in the water and talking to kc about his plans and the latest tvb drama shown on channel u: wu tou gong gong. A ridiculous show indeed, but I must admit the idea is refreshing and kudos to the screenwriter.
We wanted to go to SAKAE Sushi for the buffet. However, since jason didn want to eat (bcos he feels that he is getting fatter by the day... We teased him about you-know-what) , so we had to settle for YIH WEstern food. As I was too tired to go to BORDERS with KC, I went home early... He wanted to buy "LOrd of the flies" by William Golding after hearing good reviews about it. I read this book when I was in sec 4 and like it a lot. I actually cried when PIggy died... OK, shant disclose too much information in case it spoils the fun of reading...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home