just had my class outing today, or should i say clique outing... Anyway, it was ultra-fun meeting ppl whom I have not met for the past three months or even one year, re-establishing long-lost contacts and knowing how' everyone 's doing... We were supposed to meet at Somerset MRT, 11am sharp but as usual, knowing that many ppl would be late, I left home fifteen minutes later... True to my prediction, Christopher woke up when I was about to leave. We dined at Marshae, sharing our food which include rosti, soft-shell crab, crepes, salmon, turkey... We chatted and there was a lot of verbal-jostling (a phrase which sw likes to use) and lively repertoire among us... At that point in time, I was hoping that time would just come to a standstill, as I was having a lot of fun listening to others talk and interrupting the conversation with some of my wit or crap.
After our filling lunch, we went to watch Lord of the Rings. This movie is really good and I am compelled to say that it's worth every buck I have paid. The lovely scenery, majestic battle scenes, excellent music are just but some of the praises I have for the movie.. But most importantly, the director remained faithful to the book without changing any major part of the storyline albeit some minor parts...
But the only thing I dun like is how they deliberately make Legolas look so cool... Legolas is always very xtra, making comments like "a diversion"... Sigh... But overall the movie is one of the best i have watched so far...
We went to Delifrance for dinner. We met up with CY and teased him about his "glorious" past (ahem... I shan't elaborate much... haha), with many of my friends lamenting about their lack of luck in their love lives... Huh... I should be the one complaining by the way. All the rumours that ppl have speculated have not even a tinge of truth in them!!!
Excellent class outing. Looking foward FERVENTLY to the next class bbq.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home