Today, I sent SY off, together along with QY and SY's mum... It wasn't a tearful farewell as this wasn't SY's first time going to London. (not like the previous one was )I actually like sending others off of which reasons I am not even sure of myself. I did not send sam off yesterday night, thinking that my presence would be redundant since I am not really too close to her... But I really think it's quite cool to go abroad alone, lugging your heavy luggage up the flight of stairs, taking aeroplanes alone. The whole concept of travelling alone is very enticing .And I really feel that for someone to live abroad for a period of time, one actually grows up faster... Let's take SY as an example, she is able to wash her own clothes (though it may not be clean), cook her own food (though food may be "edible"). The whole process of growing up is accelerated. I still feel very immature!
Sy's mum was encouraging us to backpack to London this coming hol or the next hol as it's really an experience not to be missed in a lifetime. We can bunk in the hostel at St G for free (haha) and that would cut down the cost by a lot... Qy and me were quite keen but we weren't really sure whether our timetables would permit. Furthermore, I have to ensure that I will pass my upcoming exams... I really hope that such a trip will materialise as it would be really fun to go with ppl whom I knoe. But in the meantime, have to study hard and try to source for more money!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home