HA

Sunday, December 28, 2003

I went for MDC gathering at Hanyu's place today... Not knowing that it was Hanyu's birthday, I did not bring any present, causing me much guilt and embarrassment throughout the party, though Hanyu insisted that it was his idea not to inform any of the Younger ones about his birthday... Actually, I did suspect that it's a birthday party I would be going to but was just too lazy to wrap up a present... In fact, I must admit that I was quite reluctant to go at first since Gillian was not going. However, since Jensen called me along and offered me a ride, I felt that I must go... If not, like shua da pai right? and cannot give any lame excuses because dharma teaches us not to lie... haha

His houses is situated at Duchess Avenue... Another rich kid! Hanyu lives near to Seraphina.. Was wondering whether they knoe each other... None of the M1 and M2 members was there except me... Sigh... Of course, I wished Hanyu happy birthday and apologisedto him for not bringing any present ...

We watched the extended version of the Two Towers.... but I couldn't concentrate on the movie... I felt like a fish out of the water and was actually bored ... Was expecting them to play bridge, or majong but they didn't... Though KC tried to inject humour, I couldn't hide my boredom and I guess that everyone could see that I was bored... Really apologetic for showing my boredom but I didn't mean to...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home