Rumours spread like wild fire... How true this statement is! But the whole story is simply too complicated to be narrated because it involves many families... There's always many problems whenever marriage preparations are concerned... Sigh...
Monday, December 29, 2003
Previous Posts
- I went for MDC gathering at Hanyu's place today......
- just had my class outing today, or should i say cl...
- finally Finished reading the witching hours... ove...
- It has been a long time since i last blogged... Ev...
- Did nothing today except reading... Finally comple...
- Today, I went out with Jiali, SA to Pasir Ris Park...
- Just went out with Xunchen for dinner at Long John...
- Holiday has just started and I am relishing every ...
- I do not know whether to feel happy or sad.... Gla...
- Went out to orchard on Sat night with my friends. ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home