I am so relieved! Finally passed my driving test. It has been dragging for months, gnawing at my soul, sapping my energy. All the misery, angst, fruastration inside me, only those who have taken the test more than once will understand these feelings. A big Thanks to all those who have supported me ! :)
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Previous Posts
- Ha.. school has started when everyone in nus is ha...
- has anyone watched kill bill yet? bcos if u haven'...
- has anyone watched kill bill yet? bcos if u haven'...
- just realised that I haven't been blogging for som...
- I had so much fun today... All because of my new h...
- Sigh... I really do not knoe how to use enetation....
- My family did not donate to NKF for all these year...
- Sigh. Just came back from teaching tuition. I am q...
- Today, did nothing much. Woke up at 11pm, had brea...
- Watched American Idol yesterday. Act, I felt that ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home