Watched American Idol yesterday. Act, I felt that this week performance was so much better than last week's. What surprised me was that Paula did not praise everyone. Which I feel is a good thing as it was less superficial and hypocritical. Seems like she is making up for Leah's mistake. Fantasia, as usual was superb ... But it was Jennifer Hudson who gave an outstanding performance, outshining all the other contestants. So she shouldn't be in the bottom 3. My predictions for the bottom 3 r John Stevens (He gave a low-class performance which reminds me of some high-school singing competition), Camile (her singing was soso though I thought that she has improved) and Diana Degarmo (she lacks the X-factor... Zero charisma... I have little impression of her singing). Jasmine didn't really sing well as she can't hit the high notes right... John Peter Lewis and George Huff were just ok, in my opinion. I feel that George Huff is overrated. His voice is too rough, and his singing lacks variety... Let's wait for the results but I hope that John Stevens would be out today or he should just do the audiences a favour by withdrawing from the competitions.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home