Sigh. Just came back from teaching tuition. I am quite worried for my student who despite my constant advice refused to do any homework... Really hope that he would be able to do well for his exams. If not, I will be in trouble explaining to his parents. Haha. I realli dun want to get sacked. But I believe with my "excellent" guidance, he's sure to excel... For those who r reading this, dun puke or laugh out loud because I am really serious...
Yesterday, I went to my friend's house to play PS... WOw, his house is like a resort... I was like joking to my friend that my room is as big as his toilet. Ha, getting rich is really great! playing Ps football for the very first time, my team conceded 4 goals to the opposite team. Better not say out the teams as it's just too embarrassing. I borrowed a couple of vcds from my friend who has like thousands of cds before going to meet my sec school classmates for dinner... Haha.
Dined at CAFE CARTEL... My first time dining at CAFE CARTEL, it was a pleasant experience. Great food, great ambience for social gatherings and free flow of bread ... Only flaw is the llow amps which nearly hit my head twice. My first time of the year meeting my friend who came back from the tough military training in London for a short vacation... We talked a lot and found out a terrible secret. haha.
okay, have to eat now... will blog later

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home