has anyone watched kill bill yet? bcos if u haven't, better watch it immediately. A great show not to be missed, but definitely not for the faint- hearted. THanx to the new rating which gave me the opportunity to enjoy this film with my friends. I
Saturday, April 24, 2004
Previous Posts
- just realised that I haven't been blogging for som...
- I had so much fun today... All because of my new h...
- Sigh... I really do not knoe how to use enetation....
- My family did not donate to NKF for all these year...
- Sigh. Just came back from teaching tuition. I am q...
- Today, did nothing much. Woke up at 11pm, had brea...
- Watched American Idol yesterday. Act, I felt that ...
- Just read the news about beckham's scandalous affa...
- Ha... Spent so much time reading blogs... It's kin...
- Just something funny I received weeks ago...A moth...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home