Just read the newspapers. Ha, Rachel Lee and Mark Zee are an item. Right from the start of the show, I knew that Rachel would choose either the ang moh or an ABC because she strikes me as those sort who goes crazy over guys other than pure- bred Singaporeans. Maybe it's not for me to comment, but her actions and behaviours are morally wrong and if I were to see her on the streets, I would definitely give her a piece of my mind. How can she raise the hopes of Sivert, only to crush them right after the show ended? And Mark? He is an ******* who is so damn competitive, always wanting to beat others but ended up losing. Is he the big winner of the show? I doubt so. If Rachel can do that to Sivert, so can she do it to him. That's just the law of karma... We shall see
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Previous Posts
- I am so relieved! Finally passed my driving test. ...
- Ha.. school has started when everyone in nus is ha...
- has anyone watched kill bill yet? bcos if u haven'...
- has anyone watched kill bill yet? bcos if u haven'...
- just realised that I haven't been blogging for som...
- I had so much fun today... All because of my new h...
- Sigh... I really do not knoe how to use enetation....
- My family did not donate to NKF for all these year...
- Sigh. Just came back from teaching tuition. I am q...
- Today, did nothing much. Woke up at 11pm, had brea...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home