I finished reading the much-hyped-about book , Da Vinci Code, the top bestselling book for weeks. I was spellbound for 2 entire days, even reading while I am supposed to doing my job. Ok, the content is controversial and almost heresy and I shan’t divulge any , lest I incur the wrath of my Christian friends. I checked out the website of Dan Brown to verify some of the details as I find it increasingly difficult to separate the truth from fiction given the persuasive nature of the language and content. Alas, everything about the book is based on conspiracy theories that have been conjured up over the centuries but there is certain telling facts that cannot be denied. Whether Mary Magdalene is truly the wife of Jesus Christ and what the Holy Grail really stands for remain to be discovered by future historians.
Saturday, June 19, 2004
Previous Posts
- Date Activities 5th July 1700 1725 1820 1900 2...
- It’s Vesak Day! I visited Bright Hill Temple on Ve...
- Something terrible happened to me over the weekend...
- Forget to add... Did anyone notice Jennifer Hudson...
- Ok, Fantasia Barrino is crowned American Idol on 2...
- Diana Degarmo and Fantasia Barrino are the final t...
- Once again, I am unemployed. Ad Hoc jobs are reall...
- Once again, I am unemployed. Ad Hoc jobs are reall...
- I spent my Thur, Fri and Sat doing stocktaking and...
- I should be sleeping at this point in time as I ha...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home