HA

Monday, May 24, 2004

Once again, I am unemployed. Ad Hoc jobs are really difficult to find these days. My friend was asking me why not find a one month job... Save all the trouble of searching for another job. It's not that I dun want to find a one month job but 1)there are not many of such jobs available and 2) the available one month jobs require some form of experience which I have zero.. or some form of expertise like accounting and 3) too much competition among ntu,nus and poly students. My next job would be two weeks later when I will be an invigilator of the annual acca examination at St Margaret... The pay is good, considering the amount of effort I have to put in... Just walk up and down...

I am too free which is why I am blogging excessively, finishing up those unfinished blogs last week. I am starting to read and my first book is THe Opposite of Fate by Amy Tan, a book that I have chanced upon in the library. It's a light read which doesn't involve much brain power. I also borrowed a few travel books, hoping to finish planning my aust itinerary by this week.


I am waiting for my sis' friend to return from the us because i have asked him to bring back the whole series of sex and the city... The 4 seasons of sex and the city will most likely keep me occupied till July.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home