Diana Degarmo and Fantasia Barrino are the final two!
I am so excited about the final showdown bet the black diva and the cutesy snellville high schooler.., I am betting on diana degarmo because she looks more like an idol to me, with a chubby look and a powerful voice. Even if Fan wins, I wouldn't be sore because her performances have been consistently great and her win would be well-deserved. But I read on a particular website that Clive Davis will sign her on no matter whether she wins or not. But either way, both of them will eventually clinch a recording contract and will continue to have successful careers. But I really hope that Latoya will get a recording contract and the last piece of news that I have heard was that she would try for a recording contract with elton john's company...
I am so glad that jasmine Triz,the weakest link, was booted out last thursday. I changed my msn nick to "Jasmine Triz is finally out... Her father can no longer stay in the mansion" Ok, my ami-crazy ns friend can't understand why I dislike jasmine so much and now even her father got on my nerves. Dun u think that jasmine triz father likes to snatch the limelight... There was this particular episode when he went to meet Gloria Estefan with her daughter. For goodness sake! I myself dun particularly understand why I dislike Jasmine too but one thing for sure is that her performances sank faster than Titantic after her first splendid performance of Inseperable by Natalie Cole. Clive Davis really did her in when he chose "All by myself" for Jasmine to sing, when Latoya did such a great job during the final 32 performances.
Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win! Diana Degarmo will win!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home