Oh no. I had fish and chips with my friends for lunch this afternoon, despite my resolution not to have f &c for the next two months due to f &c overload back in australia. It's very cheap though, costing us seven bucks each.
What a long time since i last met jb, david, ch and jack! We had a nice long talk over lunch, discussing everything under the sun. I am so out of touch and clueless with everything that is happening in medicine. Medicamp, Matric Fair- all of which i am totally ignorant ! it's really fortunate to have jb supplying me with the latest gossip, though nothing really scandalous. Half of the time, I had to ask jb who's who in medicine... Looks like I have to do more social networking in M2.
D bought tickets to Rachmaninoff ( I'm not sure whether it's spelt correctly) concerts, and I really felt like buying then but i can't find anyone to watch it with me. it would be an unforgettable experience listening to Piano Concerto No 2 being played live by a professional pianist! Anyone interested! The concert will be held at Esplanade, 9 Oct...
We went to kino and something funny happened there... D was telling me about how he always plans to read Leo Tolstoy books but he never succeeds. I said, " try something easier like Fitzgerald." To my aghast, they mistook it as Fitzgerald, the author of one recommended neuroscience tb and I had to explain that it was realli F SCOTT FITZGERALD that I was referring to! Ha, I had a good laugh over it!
I am glad to see all of them spending their holidays so fruitfully!

1 Comments:
i m not a gossip monger!!!
8:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home