I am dead tired after last week's packed schedule... Even 12 hours of continuous sleep can't restore my brain function... Another one week to go before I can say bye-bye to my primary tuition kid ... Hurray... Act I feel kinda bad that he did not improve as much as I would like him to , not because i am a bad tutor but the foundation is just not there ... THere's only a certain extent what I can help him with... But I believe he wouldn't do too badly if he remains calm for his exams...
Mon: Tennis + Went out with sw, WL to shop for cd player...
Tue: Mooncake Festival: relieve my childhood memories: ate mooncakes, sang songs, played games, lighted candles, etc...
Wed: Tuition
Friday: Sent siying off... Discovered that the parking fees has risen from 2 bucks/h to 4 bucks /h
to c_the great: is that u cherlene??? U r a catholic... Why that comment from u? I am PUZZLED...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home