The thought of having only 1 week left b4 e clinics starts is unbearable! There seems to be many things to do but when I have so much free time on hand, I can't decide what to do!
Ok, today I must go down to nus for dc! Wanted to go last week but changed my mind last minute because of unexpected turn of events... seniors must be wondering where the m2s are (MIA for months). Haha, I am also going back because I gotta help some of my friends to ask for books, at the same time see if there are any notes they want to pass down...
I really think that having good seniors are esp important to tide over medical school years. And I am glad to have so many wonderful seniors who have provided useful inputs about what books to buy and what not to buy, how to survive M. K even generously donated her books and I felt quite pai seh for getting her 50 bucks burkitt for free! Thnaks K!
Unfortunately my contacts with current m2 batch is pathetic. I know very few m2s ... Many m2 birthdays are around this season but I am not even invited for one of them! =) So feeling a bit depressed! just joking.
I still believe that it really doesn;t matter how many friends u are surrounded with! What's most imp is the quality of friendship! There are friends whom I dun meet up everyday but once we meet up, we have so much to talk about!
R 's birthday party coming up....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home