HA

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Today is a tiring day! I had to drag myself out of the bed at 700am. But as usual I was late by 10 minutes... Me and J visited RJC on our way to maritchie reservoir. Never knew that Maritchie is so near to rj. The new RJC is huge, but I prefer the old rjc bcos it's cosier and u dun have to walk a long distance from ptA to ptB. The new rjc doesn't feel like a school, more like those us colleges u see in the OC. My first time to rjc but unfortunately, I didn't get to see any of my teachers. Not that many are still in rjc. Only Mr Khoo & Dr chan & Mr chan...

The tree top trail was sort of above my expectations. There were few moments when I felt that i was in Australia BLue Mountains ( minus the mist ) . Even some of the angmohs were quite surprised that U can find such a place in Singapore. The bridge wasn't as scary as what some ppl made it out to be, and I have complete faith in the expertise of singapore engineers=) It was particularly enjoyable when me and J have so much to talk about and i can't imagine completing the trail without someone to talk to... THat's why I very pei4 fu2 vincent.

We made some mistakes (missing the Ranger's stop) and had to walk extra distance, passed a graveyard... After the 11-12 km plus walk, we took a bus back to J8. Again, my first time at J8 after irs renovation. There are certainly more shops and eateries, even better than TM in my opinion. We had oyster mee sua (yummy yummy! must try!) and slurpee. I had an additional chicken cutlet... Realised that I 've been spending money like water... on food, clothes, books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home