Overall, CSFC has been a very enjoyable experience I will definitely miss CG28 – 6 weeks just flew past so quickly and how I wish that we will remain as a group for the next few postings. THanx a lot, CG28 for all the wonderful experiences … Everyone in my group rocks!
Saturday, June 04, 2005
Previous Posts
- Against All Odds (Take a Look At Me Now)Phil Colli...
- The thought of having only 1 week left b4 e clinic...
- Today is a tiring day! I had to drag myself out of...
- Finally, i get to blog... This page takes almost 1...
- Watched "The Pacifier" on Sat with my friends... I...
- our cas r finally over. good or bad, there's noth...
- Ya it has been a long time since i last blogged. H...
- went out on sat nite.... Watched aviator- the show...
- ok the constant teasings are starting to get on my...
- My first post of the yr... Nothing remarkable exce...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home