HA

Saturday, November 15, 2003

Just finished my CA... B4 we can tarelax, we were told about the topics to be covered for the next CA two weeks later... More topics and less time to mug. Really wonder how I can actually finish mugging especially when the format for ANAT and PHYSIO have changed to Short Ans Questions.

I was so tired that I decided to go home straight to have my well deserved rest. Wanted to go to Metro Sale to buy some shirts for PDP. Realised that I have been wearing the same shirt over and over again for pdp because other of my shirts were either too informal or too kiddy... sigh... and worst still our prof has reminded us to wear a tie for the next pdp session and all my ties look so o blang

Read the newspaper today... about the through train program that most secondary and jc schools are trying to liase with one another.
So glad that I am out of the volatile education system which changes so frequently. First, it was the greater influence Singapore has on the setting of our A Levels. Shortly after, changes are made to integrate both the sciences and arts to make us more "well rounded" A hem... what's the point of being well rounded when life is so short? Although these changes were supposedly made to reduce the workload of students so that they can have more time to explore other areas of interest, I personally think all these propanganda are just pure shit!!! Ultimately, everyone will treat those extra humanities subjects equally important just like any of the subject andmug like siao. In the end, this vicious cycle will repeat itself again and again. Can't they just keep the status quo and not do any more changes to the education system??? In my opinon, this through trained program is done in their last desperate attempt to keep students in singapore. Every year, more and more parents are sending their children for overseas education...

Planning to give tuition. Heard that students in med fac can earn up till $500 per month just teaching tuition...








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home