HA

Friday, December 05, 2003

Just went out with Xunchen for dinner at Long John Silver... I had an animating conversation with him for the whole two hours, talking about everything from soccer to books. I must admit that I always feel intellectually-challenged and stimulated whenever I am with him... His frank opinions about the things around( be it ppl or a particular subject) are deep and thought-provoking, at least that's what I feel... Everytime we meet, it's like knowing him once again and this experience is great... I managed to borow from him the second and third novel of the Vampire Chronicles, books which are hardly found in the library. There is only one copy of Her second novel about Lestat which amazes me as this doesn't do justice to her greatness as a novelist...

After reaching home, I started writing testimonials for Suay Wei, Xun Chen, Gina, Kelvin, George, Wei Lun, KC... I do not knoe where I get this sudden burst of energy. My creative juices just kept flowing and flowing and flowing.. Even now when I am writing this blog, I am writing effortlessly without much thoughts. The right words just appear right in my mind without much thinking... Really dun know how that can happen.. Hmm Maybe it's because of my reading... I even sent a message to Suay Wei telling him that I am addicted to writing and he replied saying that I am mad!!! Ha Ha. I really love the testimonial I wrote about XC because it depicts his character so well!!!

I really want to start reading the second novel to the Vampire Chronicles but at the same time, quite unwilling to start as I know it will end soon after I start reading. It has a long time since I had that feeling... Jing Yong, the chinese novels ...

ok liao, must start reading... Too little time to read books...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home