Watching Last Samurai was a perfect choice! I enjoyed it from the start to the end and I can't stop raving about it... Particularly impressive was Katsumoto's sterling performance which I think deserve an Oscar nomination. His pair of eyes conveys such deep emotions that even I was nearly moved to tears at the end. Tom Cruise's acting was fine, though not as fantastic as Katsumoto. T
Thursday, February 12, 2004
Previous Posts
- Pardon me for my laziness. I have been wanting to ...
- So... What's the significance of chinese New Year?...
- Wishing everyone who reads my blog happy chinese N...
- THis entry should be written on monday night but i...
- Today, I sent SY off, together along with QY and S...
- Today, I sent SY off, together along with QY and S...
- This week has been an extremely busy week because ...
- Rumours spread like wild fire... How true this sta...
- I went for MDC gathering at Hanyu's place today......
- just had my class outing today, or should i say cl...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home