Why am I writing today... Because I feel a compulsive need to do so after what I went through this week...
Firstly, I had to grapple with Mr Ho's death. Not that I am very close to him... He was not my teacher, though he briefly taught in Dunman High... But he is so young and has yet to enjoy life to the fullest... It really makes me ponder about whether I take life for granted... What's the point of squabbling over small tiny- weeny stuff, or getting fruastrated and angry over some trivial matter? Life is just too short for us to be engaged in such energy-consuming "activities". Who knoes what will happen to me tomorrow? touch wood... We should cherish those people around us and enjoy life to the fullest... (certainly not mugging)
Which brings me to sijia and sue ann's departure today... This farewell was much more tearful than siying's one... When I was still in nus, I received a message by sijia which read, "Nicholas, I will be leaving for sydney tonight.Just like to say farewell... Thanx for ur friendship thus far...etc..." I was really touched by her kind gesture....
I went to the airport, together with sean, jiali, michelle, miaw rong and gina. We met Sue Ann and gave her our well wishes... SHe was all teary-eyed when she bid farewell to her parents, relatives and friends... Sijia was melancholic as well, unusually silent, unlike her vibrant self...
i have lost a friend whom I can talk with by the phone for hours, talking about anything under the sky... I wish both of them best of luck for their lives ahead...
Sad Nicky...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home