Yo... Finally, the agony of studying will end soon.. Looking foward fervently to the three months break which is providing the propelling force for now... Have been watching a lot of TV these days, including Feng shen bang, American Idol and the recently ended Love is Beautifull... American Idol is simply addictive... I am so happy that matt rogers is out since he can't sing and looks really bad with his nauseating smile as what Simon had said. Camile looks gorgeous, though not as beautiful as Leah Labelle but her singing is too jerky and inconsistent. Her rendition of Desperado is totally weird ... I bet she will soon be kicked off the competition if her performances remain at this lacklustre level.
I like John Peter Lewis, Jasmine Triez and Latoya best... But Jasmine performed terribly this week and I was actually very shocked and disappointed with her performance... And the worst thing was that Simon didn't say it was terrible... He likes her alot compared to Jennifer Hudson, whom he predicted would be out this week. But Americans seem to say otherwise, voting her infavour of hot favourites like Camile and Diana Degarmo..
I can't wait for Wednesday to come... But my exam is scheduled on THursday... TOo bad...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home