I knew the results of AMI early yesterday morning because I couldn't resist knowing the results beforehand. I sort of expected that Jasmine wouldn't be booted out because of her alligator's tears shed after Simon less-than flattering comments about her mediocre performance. She was like pleading every audience to vote for her and I guess that helped to garner quite a sizeable number of sympathy votes.Wat a ***** ! But she's not to be blamed for this farce since americans are the one voting for her!
Anyone who talks to me about AMI knows my utter contempt and disdain for jasmine. Ia m disgusted with her pretencious behaviour since the start of the competition. Her voice is so fake when she said thank you. Most importantly, she sings as if she has constipation. Her notes are always off-key and using the words of randy and Paula, she has serious pitch problems. The 2 songs she sang for disco night were totally horrendous: she managed to get less than half the song in tune. It was really an ear-sore having to hear her singing. I really hope that she will do everyone a favour by withdrawing from the competition.
Watching the results were even more fruastrating! After she knew that she was in the Top 2 for yesterday's competition, she was so elated that she did not care about the feelings of Latoya and Fantasia. She was like blowing kisses to the audiences, saying thank you in her fake voice, totally oblivious to the jeerings by the audiences. I mean, how can anyone have such low self-awareness? She should really attend some HR modules! After her lousy performance, she should knoe exactly where she stands and at the very least, not be so blatant about her elation. It irks me to see her goading Latoya and Fantasia in an indirect manner. Luckily, Simon was prudent and frank enough to bring her back to senses by saying something like," the audiences say it all... Jasmine, I think u have to write many thank you letters to your Hawaii fans". But I am also irritated with Simon. Had he not made such critical comments, he wouldn;t have swayed many voters into giving sympathy votes to Jasmine. So he is actually the culprit leading to Latoya's ouster. When will he ever learn his lesson?
However, I am sure that Latoya will have an illustrious career ahead of her. Although I profess I am not a Latoya fan, at the very least she has the talent to sustain her in the music industry. Jasmine, pls, spare me the agony of having to listen your record album! Some ppl dislike the fact that Latoya is always so calm and composed, unfazed by anything, hence mistaking her behaviour as cocky. I think that this is her style, and audiences shouldn be too judgemental.
I will continue watching AMI because I am very sure that Jasmine, the villianess will be voted off next week because everyone who is indignant about Latoya's ouster will vote furiously next week. And Jasmine, even twice of Hawaii's population will not prevent u from getting out. No amount of alligator's tears will keep u in the competition. Your constipation-like voice is only suitable to sing at home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home